- Wear a mask
- Wear disposable gloves (gloves must be discarded after each cleaning session)
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after each step.
- Air the rooms 15/30 min (if possible leave the windows open during cleaning)
- Let the water flow from the taps to evacuate the stagnant water
- Before disinfection, wash the surfaces with soap and water
- Disinfect the soil with the virucide
- Disinfect all plastics (chairs, tables, switches, door handles, WC, taps, remote control, doorbell, digital code, stair railing) with virucide
- Disinfect balconies, terraces and garden furniture with virucide
- Change rags, sponges and mops at each rental
This " additional" service is included in your rental costs, and additional to the cleaning which must first be carried out either by the tenant, or by the cleaning teams for tenants who have subscribed to this option.
Each tenant is required, on his side to:
- Double the garbage bags and wait 24 hours before throwing them in the containers provided for this purpose
- Remove shoes at the entrances to apartments and chalets
- Place the rented sheets, pillowcases and towels in the plastic bag provided for this purpose without shaking them, they will be sent to the laundry for disinfection.
Tenants: COVID cancellation conditions
In the event of cancellations related to the coronavirus or any other disease declared as a pandemic, your rental will be reimbursed in full excluding the amount of the insurance deductible. These conditions will be applied if in the 48 hours before or after the scheduled start date of the rental, travel restrictions are imposed by the government of the country of residence of the booking party and / or the country of resort of the booking party or if the tenant produces a medical certificate declaring COVID contraction..
Refunds also concern all the options that would have been taken with your rental (ski pass, entry to the spa) within the same withdrawal periods.
WAITING FORWARD TO MEET YOU, WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY! !