Each of the buildings will have 1 floor on the ground floor and possibly 1 basement used for car parks and technical permises.
The foundations will be built in accordance with the soil survey :
- Slab over a crawl space in cinder blocks or a masonry basement according to the chalet.
- Insulated timber frame walls for the garden floor and chalet floor.
- Wooden joist floor between the ground floor and the first floor with sound insulation such as rock wool between joists.
- Insulated slab according to the calculations of the thermal study.
Each chalet will be equipped with an individual air/water heat pump system with an outdoor unit.
The facades will be plastered and clad in wood according to the achitect's project within the framework of the building permit.
The roof of the garages will be of the type "Terrace roof not accessible" waterproofed with ballast gravel.
The roof is of the apartment tile roof type with timber frame in accordance with building permit.
External joinery and closures :
- Windows, French windows and sliding windows in wood, stained in accordance with the building permit, with double insulating glazing.
- PVC roller shutters on the living room, kitchen and bedroom windows on the upper floor and on all windows on the ground floor. The shutters are motorised with remote control.
- Painted metal railings, location according to the architect's plans.
- Motorised sectional garage door made of insulated PVC slats.
- Tiles 60x60 cm, laminate flooring in the rooms.